Eight Things You Need for a Spring Getaway:
For a lot of people, March not only signifies the turning of the seasons, but the mile marker of Spring Break really brings home the change. And while I no longer have the privilege of enjoying a spring break (#Adulting) – as I prepare for a quick trip to St. Augustine, Florida “The Nation’s Oldest City” this weekend, I thought it’s the perfect time to go over a few Spring Getaway Must-Haves:
1. Go-Anywhere Crossbody. Making sure you take advantage of your break and enjoy all activities means you need a bag that can go-anywhere too… A great crossbody travels well, is secure but easily accessible, and carries the essentials.
2. Boyfriend Jeans. What’s better than looking cute and being comfy while you jaunt around on your adventures? Finding the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans will keep you feeling casual but still stylish.
3. Block Heels. Beyond the fact that these are a spring must-have even for everyday, the added heel support lends well to walking around on those cobblestone streets more than those sexy stilettos.
4. Sunscreen. Just because you’re on vacation doesn’t mean you should take a break from caring for your skin. Make sure you protect it from harmful daily rays and any additional exposure you might see!
5. Multi-surface Makeup Palette. Avoid packing an entire makeup kit and pack light with a multi-surface makeup palette that includes all the basics you might need.
6. Sunless Tanner. Pack your sunless tanner and return with a healthy glow (minus the sun hazards on your skin).
7. Great Casual Tote. Beyond a go-anywhere crossbody, you’ll also want a sturdy tote that can easily carry all your getaway supplies. A laptop or magazines, sunnies or a beach towel, a great tote will allow you to stow away a change of clothes or any fun new purchases you need to bring back from your escape!
8. Sunglasses. Not just a bout finding a stylish pair of sunnies to rock during your trip, for sunny or cloudy days you’ll need a good pair to protect those beautiful eyes too!
So as the weather transitions and you prepare for the next spring break or vacation, make sure you don’t forget anything by stocking up on all these spring getaway must-haves!