This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LiberteTasteOfItaly #CollectiveBias – All opinions and content are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Peachfully Chic!
As you may have guessed from all the travel blog content on Peachfully Chic, give me a free weekend and a plane ticket and I’m ready for whatever adventure life brings my way! Beyond our sailing excursions in the Caribbean, one of my all-time favorite vacations has been the 2-week trip to Italy that the hubby and I took last year. And with all the incredible culinary flavors and breathtaking sights, I’m still craving more of this culture-rich country. Luckily for you, Liberté Yogurt is hosting a sweepstakes to win a week for two in Rome, Italy just-in-time to accompany the release of their new Italian Blood Orange with Ginger flavor exclusively available at Publix.
Although I’m not a professional traveler (yet!), I relish the moments where I can create memories and explore more.
Like a lot of us though, my budget can’t always handle ALL the flights that I would love to take. That’s when road trips and new culinary adventures come into play for me.
Why Road Trips?
I like to plan easy weekend trips because they always seem to provide unique opportunities and unexpected moments along the way. Road trips are a fantastic way to take a closer look at the culture of a new country too… which was the case for our drive from Florence to Tuscany last year.
Whether you are on a weekend road trip near home or planning one while you are abroad, start with a road trip packing list. You can focus on what matters with less time worrying about having everything if you’ve got a road trip packing list.
For me, road trips deliver an element of surprise because you never know what destinations you may cross that will provide a chance to dine with locals, try new food, and experience something extraordinary. If you’re as obsessed as Liberté with exploring extraordinary taste, you’ll see why their new Italian Blood Orange with Ginger flavor (exclusively at Publix) made it into my cooler for the perfect road trip snack.
If you’re a taste explorer too, you also know the importance of having the perfect on-the-go snack for traveling and the Italian Blood Orange with Ginger yogurts from Liberté are a great size to keep on hand.
- Car Manual
- First Aid Kit
- Snacks with Cooler
- Spare Tire
- Emergency Kit (Jumper Cables)
- Paper Map
- Multitool / Scissors / Knife
- Phone Charger
- Bluetooth Headset
- Travel Pillow
- Hand Sanitizer
- Lip Balm
- Hair Ties
- Eco-friendly Wet Wipes
- Plastic Garbage Bag (Minis)
A Journey of Taste in Rome, Italy:
Of course, if road trips aren’t your thing, you can always just enter Liberté’s Taste of Italy sweepstakes to win a fabulous trip to Italy to satisfy your taste buds and your travel-bug. So while I’m busy planning for my next road trip here in the South, I’ll just live vicariously through the winner of the Taste of Italy sweepstakes and see your exciting Italian road trip plans to the vineyard 😉
- Are food & drink your oxygen? Well, taste explorer, this trip is for you. You and a fellow epicure will not only get the chance to travel to Italy, but also experience a whole new world of flavors, with accommodations that are nothing less than stellar, all courtesy of Liberté.
- Coach airfare for two to Rome, Italy.
- Ground transportation between the destination airport and hotel.
- Five nights’ hotel accommodations – including breakfast.
- A Private Frascati Wine Tour in the region of Lazio with multiple tastings of premium wines.
- Lunch at a famous WWII vineyard.
- $1,000 spending money
- Must be 21+ to enter
- After entering the sweepstakes, you will be emailed a coupon for $1 off 3 yogurts. Also after entering the sweepstakes, you’ll also get the chance to win one of our ten secondary prizes, a $50 Publix Gift Card, so you can elevate your taste and explore new flavors locally.
- The winner and their travel companion will be responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel.
- Link to enter: http://cbi.as/a27tr
As you plan your next road trip, the most important thing is to enjoy the moment and I hope this road trip packing list helps make that time even more memorable! No matter where your road trip destination may be, bring the essentials and know that you can take a little bit of Italian inspiration with you as you enjoy the new Liberté flavor locally too. Soak it all in whether you’re at home or abroad and remember it’s easy to transform any trip to an experience of a lifetime with the right essentials!