As long as you haven’t been living under a rock lately, we all know that Bar Carts are one of the hottest decor and functional pieces you can have in your home these days. So before I share my full DIY Bar Cart Makeover, I wanted to highlight a little history on the Bar Cart and a few of my favorites in stores.
I love that the tradition of a stocked bar cart spans over decades. It adds a bit of romance to a very practical piece of furniture for every respectable hostess to own.
A few of the really cool bar carts I’m loving right now, and were my DIY inspiration:
- Society Social – Hayworth Bar Cart $700
- Neiman Marcus – Hamilton Bar Cart $699
- Pier 1- Lucette Bar Cart $330
- Jonathan Adler – Cheval Bar Cart $1,950
- Home Decorators – Eliza Bar Cart $249
- One Kings Lane – Constantine Bar Cart $349
- Target – Threshold Metal/Wood/Leather Bar Cart $130
- One Kings Lane – Shiloh Serving Cart $539
- Neiman Marcus – Coolidge Bar Cart $399
- Ballard Designs – Jill Bar Cart $399