According to Wikipedia, a “Shopaholic” is a person addicted to shopping. While that may be true for some of my friends, my true addiction is that flashing neon light that reads “S-A-L-E” or even better, “Clearance!”. And in that same spirit of savings, I wanted to share with you some of the biggest sales going on right now:
- Brooks Brothers: Up to 50% off. Limited time values end Thursday, July 3rd.
- Saks: Up to 60% off.
- West Elm: Extra 25% markdowns w/code EXTRA20 ends Monday, June 23.
- C.Wonder: Up to 70% off summer styles ends July 13.
- Theory: Summer sale up to 40% off.
- Bath & Body Works: Up to 75% off.
- Victoria’s Secret: Up to 70% off. Extra 20% off sale & clearance swin thru Sunday, June 22 w/code 20SWIMVS
- Express: Extra 40% off clearance.
- Halston Heritage: Up to 60%.
- Bloomingdales: Extra 15-20% off thru Sunday, June 22
- Helmet Lang: Summer sale w/ 40% off.
- Nordstorm: FOR MEN up to 40% off.
And don’t forget about that Anthropologie sale I mentioned earlier in the week, that started yesterday! I know some of you have already found some great items and I can’t wait to hear about them! So while not all of the sales listed above are officially “semi-annual” most are, and I hope you’ll find this helpful as you venture into another round of weekend retail therapy. Keep me posted on any others you may hear of and don’t forget to share these deals with your friends! Happy Shopping!