As long as you haven’t been living under a rock lately, we all know that Bar Carts are one of the hottest decor and functional pieces you can have in your home these days. So before I share my full DIY Bar Cart Makeover, I wanted to highlight a little history on the Bar Cart and a few of my favorites in stores.
I love that the tradition of a stocked bar cart spans over decades. It adds a bit of romance to a very practical piece of furniture for every respectable hostess to own.
A few of the really cool bar carts I’m loving right now, and were my DIY inspiration:
- Society Social – Hayworth Bar Cart $700
- Neiman Marcus – Hamilton Bar Cart $699
- Pier 1- Lucette Bar Cart $330
- Jonathan Adler – Cheval Bar Cart $1,950
- Home Decorators – Eliza Bar Cart $249
- One Kings Lane – Constantine Bar Cart $349
- Target – Threshold Metal/Wood/Leather Bar Cart $130
- One Kings Lane – Shiloh Serving Cart $539
- Neiman Marcus – Coolidge Bar Cart $399
- Ballard Designs – Jill Bar Cart $399
Check out the full before and after step-by-step instructions for my DIY Bar Cart Makeover!
I love cute bar carts! I wish I had a reason to have one in my home. Can’t wait to see what you do with it!
Oh you can do so much! Even if you don’t use it for drinks Becca, you can always use it as a dessert cart at parties and then as an extra side table when you don’t have parties to hold magazines, flowers, or even a cute lamp! 😉
Huge fan of bar carts. I hesitate to say we need one, but I kinda need one. We do most of our entertaining on our main floor but when we have people over for Georgia football games, nobody wants to rush upstairs during tv timeouts to freshin’ up their bourbon.
Yeah Alex, I would say that it sounds like you do actually need one! They really do help when you can bring the refreshments to the party itself regardless of which room you are in! xo