Living The Sweaty Life:
ClassPass hit Atlanta last month to kick of 2015 with a bang! ClassPass is a fitness start up that helps people discover the best fitness classes in their city.
I was lucky enough to try a 1-month membership last month and I’m embarrassed that it’s taken so long to share the update with you! But just in case you are interested in trying it out since ClassPass is active in 12+ cities (and growing) around the US….
A few highlights about ClassPass:
- You can workout in ANY city on ClassPass with ClassPass Flex (read more here!).
- It’s an alternative to a gym membership.
- Allows you UNLIMITED classes at participating studios.
- You are limited to 3 classes per studio per month. However, once the next month starts, you can visit that favorite studio again for 3 times!
- Allows you to build a workout routine full of variety visiting studios of all types (barre, yoga, pilates, indoor cycling, bootcamps, martial arts, strength training and more!).
I’ll be honest with ya… the colder the weather, the less likely my workouts stay on track. And I’ve been hibernating like a bear for all of February! 🙁
All that being said, I thoroughly enjoyed testing out ClassPass in January. I can definitely see the benefit of joining a membership like this if you enjoy having a variety of workout experiences at various boutique fitness studios around the city.
It was a lot of fun to take that intro-barre back at our holiday blogger party, so I really enjoyed testing out a few more barre classes in ClassPass! Oh and the ClassPass app made it suuuuper easy to schedule (and reschedule) class reservations.
So although my body is in desperate need to start up my regular workout routine again… I’ve fallen flat since my ClassPass 1-month pass expired and this abnormally cold weather we’ve been having in Atlanta doesn’t help! #sNOwpocalypse — I’m just ready to get back into the groove and ready for better weather too! So while I’ve still got membership at Blueprint Fitness, I may just have to opt back in to ClassPass too!
Have you tried ClassPass? What were your thoughts? Any favorite studios or classes?? If not, do you think you’ll try it?